Upon receiving many inquiries for authenticity, product delivery guarantee and quality assurance, we researched the market by doing buyer surveys and seller profile tests.
The results were astonishing: More than 60% of the sellers appeared to be scammers or so called fishers, having a replica or a sales page of theg700flashlight website, and instead of processing the order to the Lumitact website, they collect the money in their own name, and not distributing the flashlight to the buyer.
THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH US. That’s a GUARANTEED PROMISE!
Meanwhile, more than 25% of the buyers worldwide did not received the ordered product, and claimed Scam or Fraud. Less of 40% of them managed to claim their money back via payment protection services by the card issuer (available at some AmericanExpress, Payoneer and Paypal plans), but the rest, unfortunately, received neither product nor their money back.
How to spot a scammers website:
- Their domain name / url has no HTTPS protection (this SSL, or trust seal is a warranty of the domain / enterprise holder, that validates the identity and trust as publisher and seller). The scammers do not have a secured SSL connection.
Design of page/website – check if the design is authentic enough.
Lumitact has a strict presentation policy when it comes to partners. In order to get an affiliated partnership license, all presentation materials need to be approved and verified by the manufacturer. So basically, if the seller looks like just a simple blog post, there is a good chance it is actually a scam website.
- Check the images used for the promotion: The only way a seller would get approved as a partner is to submit a unique design image and content.
- Mobile version / Responsiveness of website: If they have a desktop only page, and the web looks bad on mobile (it is not mobile optimized or responsive) it means that the seller has no actual investment made in the website design, just copy-pasted something that looks close to real. This would also not be approved by Lumitact.
This is also a must, since the product and the parent company are based in US, and the regulations state that a business of such character should have a .com domain, while the .net and .org (and most .something else) domains have a different purpose of use.
- Other Ads appear on their sites. This is forbidden by the Lumitact Inc Agreement.
How to know if we are not a scam:
- Payment is protected by Click Bank Payment Gateway, meaning that even if you have any issues with your order, your payment is protected until you successfully receive the original product.
- The website is SLL protected that ensures privacy, protection and authenticity. We stand by our name, and would not dare to risk any penalties to it.
- We are completely approved and green-lighted by Lumitact for selling the Tactical Flashlight G700